Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dad of the Century!


Grant has always been a checked in dad. Changing diapers, doing killer ponytails, cooking dinner(the kids do say "Don't ever die Mom, 'cause all we'd ever eat is Kraft Dinner and spaghetti), reading all the Twilight books with the girls(I am surprised he doesn't sparkle.)Endless bike rides, video games, and lego building sessions....Grant is a keeper.




Last night while Grant & I we were out for dinner he became Dad of the century. After ordering, he reached across the table to hold my hand (Awww, I know what a great husband, besides the point though). I then noticed what was written on his hand...




[Grant writes notes on his hand at work all the time and because he works at the worlds largest retailer, the kids or I phone him to bring home whatever we have ran out of, yesterday one of the girls had phoned Grant]




One my sweat heart's hand, written in back felt:... pads....tampons...#60 black ink cartridge....


Grant I love you more every day! You are the Dad and Husband of the century...well most of the time :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment