Sunday, June 6, 2010

Holly & Bailey's Special Day

Willow Point Beach- Campbell River- Bailey & Holly



Today was a special day for Holly and Bailey, they both received their patriarchal blessings.




(Patriarchal blessings are given to worthy members of the Church by ordained patriarchs. Patriarchal blessings include a declaration of a person's lineage in the house of Israel and contain personal counsel from the Lord. As a person studies his or her patriarchal blessing and follows the counsel it contains, it will provide guidance, comfort, and protection.)




We drove to Patriarch Mason's home in Campbell River. It was a beautiful & humbling experience. My hope is that Holly & Bailey will find strength and comfort in their blessings the same way I have found courage and guidance in mine. I can't believe how fast my girls are growing up. I am so proud of them. I look forward with admiration to see the kind of women they become. I am so lucky to be there mom. I love you Holly & Bailey....you rock:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment