Thursday, October 7, 2010

FLUSH!!!

Sorry, but I must confess something...I flush the toilet to get my obnoxious teenagers out of the shower most mornings. At our house we have instituted a 5 minute shower rule. (Partly because of time constraints, mostly because of the sticker-shock of the last several power bills) I have tried everything to enforce this rule. Egg timer, digital timer -they "broke"one & "lost" the other. Standing like a drill Sargent at the bathroom door, banging on it at the five minute mark- classic response "But mom I just put shampoo in my hair." Standing in my bathroom (directly above their bathroom) and jumping on the floor. "Mom, I swear, I didn't hear you!" How could they not at least feel the earthquake?

So I have been left with no other choice...FLUSH!!! My next step is to install coin-operated shower like my in-laws use to have at the campground. I wonder if I could transfer the Hydro bill in H, B & M's name??

2 comments: