Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sick is sexy!!!

Ok...I. NEVER. GET. SICK. Well almost never. Since the middle of September my children, who share nothing else have been passing around this nasty, hang-on-forever, upper respiratory thing. After countless clinic visits and prescriptions the kids are actually all back at school today...yeah. Only problem is I'm now sick. I actually felt lousy enough to drag my butt to the DR (I avoid all DR's like the plague, a story for another day) First time I have needed antibiotics in ten years. DR L was super nice and even offered to take our family on as new patients (I didn't mention how accident prone us Kramer's are or that my Superman is a bit of a hypochondriac momma's boy ;) I had been told for more than a year that nobody was accepting new patients here, so I was happy a DR finally took pity on us.

I am starting to feel better today. But I have discovered how sexy sick is. Coughing attacks have far greater consequences after having five children. Who knew I would contemplate buying Depends at 36. The sent of Vick's, wafting through the house, is so inviting and I wonder why no one has patented it as a perfume yet. (can't stand the stuff, but it really works). Pyjama bottoms and baggy t shirts what more is there to love. Yup I"m too sexy for my....

I have also discovered the true identity of the laundry fairy , the dish fairy, the maid and our personal chef...

The kids don't have school on Friday and we they will be spending the day cleaning the sess pool of sickness out of the house. But shhhh don't tell them :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment