Saturday, October 16, 2010

When to Call the Repairman....

You know you need to call a repairman when......
OLD BETSY
This is what greeted me today, when I went to switch the laundry...All of the pieces on top of the washer where mixed in a finished load. The washer has been making funny noises for weeks, and my kids overload it all the time...But it never stopped working. I tried to call a repairman today but nobody is even open until Monday...Figures, I have more than ten loads piled up...



TODAY'S CLEAN LAUNDRY-waiting for the laundry fairy to fold it & put it away

I was shocked when the washer would still run, If I set it on Delicate with a low spin the drum stayed balanced enough not to cause any more damage?! So I have been able to make a considerable dent in the mountain today...I am just praying "old Betsy" keeps going until the Maytag man can show up or Mr Kramer gets around to it....

1 comment:

  1. You are the only people I know who can do so much to a washer and actually use and use and use the warranty. At least you get you $$$$ worth?

    ReplyDelete