Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stepping on a Jelly Fish

Grant actually got off work early Friday and 'cause it was my birthday we got to do what ever I wanted. A walk on the beach sounded perfect to me. We have been to Goose Spit tons of times, but I had never gone past the Military Base part on the end. So I thought lets walk all the way around the end to the other side. It can't be too far. About 45 minutes into our walk Grant says "How far are we going?" Me: "Around to the other side." Grant:"Robin you can't go all the way around on foot??"Robin:"Then why the heck are we still walking? Grant: " I was just following you." Robin: "Why didn't you stop me?" Grant: "It's your birthday" I have two new goals while I am 36.....1. Always look at a map first. 2. Learn how to communicate with my sweetheart.

The end of Goose Spit is HUGE. Our walk took more than two hours. But it was a beautiful evening.


The only treacherous part was dodging all the Jelly Fish in the dark. There were hundreds of them all along the high tide line. Stepping on one is exactly what you might think...J-E-L-L-O



0 comments:

Post a Comment