Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk-or-Treating :)

Most people who know me are well aware that I'm a certified Halloween hater. But this year, after a family mutiny, I caved and put on my Pumpkin get-up (Grant used duct tape to put a face on my orange sweater). Tonight was our Ward's Trunk or Treat Activity and because Grant & I learned the hard way last year that even the adults dress up around here...we knew we had to at least attempt costumes....And yes I'm thrilled....
This is what happens when Grant's allowed to dress himself.

Holly true to character was a cowgirl, pirate, or accident victim...depending on the moment



Bailey went as "accident prone" (very fitting) H & B participated in an accident training scenario for Saint John's Ambulance today so their make up was pretty realistic


Madison the Builder





Alex & Lauren as Robbers (Thanks Michelle:)




Dallyn the Cowboy

Tonight was a lot of fun and true to west coast style...the kids got soaked...just as they head out to the trunks it started to pour. Good thing none of mine are made of sugar ;)


Total side Note: This morning we saw a full rainbow at sunrise out our living room window. Absolutely beautiful! One of the coolest things I've ever seen.....

1 comment: