Monday, October 11, 2010

Gratitude

Madison handed this to me after Church yesterday....
(translation "you[r] wonde[r]ful cleaning skills" , I'll be having a chat with her English teacher ;)

“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”- JFK


My GRATITUDE List


My Superman


Crazy Funny Kids


Vancouver British Columbia Temple


Public School = 6 hours of peace & quiet a day :)


Family that have become Friends


Friends that have become Family


Stormy Days on the beach


TYC (Temple Youth Celebration) " Mom it was the AWESOMEST ever!" Yes, yes it was


Turtle Cheesecake (mouth is watering)


That Madison is thankful for my " Wonderful Cleaning" skills


Happy Thanksgiving!!! - Gobble 'til you Hobble :)















0 comments:

Post a Comment