Saturday, August 6, 2011

In The Quiet Heart- Another Krazy Blog

Our family has felt impressed to finally share our journey through love, loss and mental illness on a separate blog called "In The Quiet Heart".  Because of the deeply personal nature of our journey, we have made this blog for "invited readers only". We would love to share our journey with you, so please send me your email address, if you would like to be included on the reader's list.

Love,
Robin and the rest of the Krazy Kramer's

PS this might take me a while, to get it all set up properly....I have a similar problem with Christmas cards :)

4 comments:

  1. I would love to be included if you are ok with that janicesimister66@hotmail.com
    Hope your family is doing well <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be included, please :) vgauthier00@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be included... asmckean@shaw.ca...
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete