Sunday, August 21, 2011

There Is No TRY!

The missionaries stopped by this evening ....We weren't expecting them, so they got to see how we really live. I had to shove all the shoes in the closet so they could get up stairs and move all the laundry so they could sit down , But they didn't seem to mind and neither did we. We visited for a while and then asked them to share a message and a prayer before they left......

Elder C shared the following quote.

"DO OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY!" -Yoda

The Superman instantly knew which movie and which scene (**Cough, Cough, NERD Cough Cough**)

I, like most of you, had to look it up and thought I'd provide the clip for all you non nerds...you're welcome.



I know Elder C had no idea that this was exactly what we needed to hear. I have felt that we need to make some positive changes as a family but like usual we are a lot of talk and no action....So here's to a lot less trying and a lot more doing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment