Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Said SMILE!

So we took four disgruntle teenage girls and our always enthusiastic son for our family walk this evening. Five walks in seven days I am counting as a major victory...
Walk of choice tonight.... The 7 km Seal Bay horse and bike loop.

My Superman and my darlings....From the back don't they look so sweet......

So I THOUGHT getting a group shot around a rusted out old car along the way, was a good idea.

Apparently this is Bailey's happy face

Madison having nothing but HAPPY thoughts about her loving family.


Holly practising her TRAGEDY face...she was worried she might get tetanus

All out MUTINY...Holly storms off and threatens to sue me if I put this on the blog!
All SMILES ????...I'll take what I can get.


The nice thing about a long walk....they are all in bed early and by early I mean 10 pm. Only 192 hours until school starts, but who's counting

1 comment: