Saturday, November 26, 2011

Kindness :)

"Kindness is the essence of greatness and the fundamental characteristic of the noblest men and women I have known. Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes."
--Joseph B. Wirthlin, "The Virtue of Kindness", Liahona, May 2005, 26–28



Not going to lie, It's been a rough week, but a week filled with kindness.....

My visiting teacher brought me chocolate cake....for breakfast.

My sistas who bought me a sandwich and made me laugh so hard I had a headache and wished I'd worn depends

A sister in law, who knew just when to call, listened with compassion, and said exactly what I needed to hear.

Superman's friend who dropped off a DQ gift card just for him....Money can't buy happiness, but money can buy ice cream, and ice cream's close. :)

My children who were an endless source of comic relief :)

And the life long friend of my Dad's, who went out of his way to bring my Dad a turkey dinner with all the trimmings after my Dad had refused all other Thanksgiving invitations.

This week has ended with my heart full of gratitude for the kindness that has been shown my family. Kindness has made ALL the difference this week....Thank you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment