Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday: Singing, Santa & Sunsets

Today was our ward's primary presentation. I Know The Scriptures Are True was the theme for 2011. Last week I realized that this would be the last year a Kramer participated in the Primary Presentation....Dallyn moves up to Young Mens soon. He can't wait, I am a little sad to see the primary stage of our life end....
I love our primary, my favourite is the primary songs, the kids sang their hearts out today. Dallyn was also showing off his new church duds and looked so grown-up.

Notice the little owie on Dallyn's cheek....Alex threw a "For The Strength of Youth" book at him...aw my perfect children....I think you missed the point of the book Alex....you might want to read it again, eh?

As soon as the Superman finished at church, he slipped on his Santa suit and headed to the Wal-Mart kids Christmas party....

The kids reactions are always priceless.

The joy this little guy showed as he leaped on Santa lap was contagious and made it all worth it.

No joy.....This kid was forced :)

Tonight's sunset...I heart sunsets!!!!

Today was a beautiful day. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment