Tuesday, November 1, 2011

See the Good Days

I think it's just the Halloween Hangover...but I have had little motivation to do anything today. |Now I did clean the kitchen and pick up umpteen zillion candy wrappers, but the majority of my day was spent watching talk shows and surfing Pinterest. I really do hate days like this and I'm quick to be hard on myself. I have a lot on my mind and focusing can be hard....So instead of complaining anymore about my lot in life....

Here are the things that made me laugh today....

1. Alex gets really mad at Dallyn today, and in the middle of her yelling...Dallyn says "It's ok Alex you're just PMS-ing, Dad talked to me about this....and he runs away :) :) :)

2. The fact that Tater the Wonder Dog was guarding any opened candy wrappers today and would snap and snarl at the kids if they tried to retrieve their candy.

3.The Superman came home with glitter all over his face (how we know Christmas has started at Wally World)

Here are the things I'm grateful for today...

1. I have 364 days until another Halloween

2. Alex made dinner

3.Madison folding all the laundry without me asking

4.This scripture: “For he that will love life, and see good days…happy are ye” (1 Peter 3:10&14).

0 comments:

Post a Comment