Friday, November 18, 2011

Laundry Team Love

After spending nearly two decades trying to avoid all the stereotypical evidences of being the tried and a  true Suzy Homemaker, I have come to the reality that that is exactly what I am..... and this is how you know you are "that"  Suzy Homemaker.....

Our brand new Washer and Dryer (our washer bit it several months ago and we have been getting by using an apartment size stacked set since) was delivered today and I was so excited I had a hard time sleeping last night.....Visions of neatly fold laundry and being able to see the laundry room floor...kept me up. I have had less anticipation waiting for children to be born (okay, I'm kidding, but only slightly)....

Laundry is my arch enemy and since the Laundry Fairy walked out on us a decade ago, I have never seen the bottom of the mountain.



aren't they pretty

The Washer is a high-efficiency that has all the features of my old front loader, but as a top loader :) and more capacity.


Don't worry, we let him out for 15 minutes, at dinner.


So we will see how well these do, cause we will use and abuse them and make sure we wear out the warranty (with drying Dallyn and all)

Marriage Tip: Don't move appliances with yer spouse and don't mention that" in the distructions it says"....I's just saying.

So I guess this proves fully that I am indeed a true Suzy Homemaker :)



Funny Stuff Dallyn says....I say "Dad was pretty hot in high school" The girls "Mom stop" Dallyn: " So that's where I get it from!" Grant and Dallyn high five each other  :) :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment