Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nailed It

Do you ever feel, like a plastic bag... sorry that's a song, that I don't even like and has nothing to do with my post, but I do occassionally have dreams that are completely in song lyrics and  no I have never felt like a pastic bag, you?

Here is the actual question...Do you ever feel like you'll never fit in or measure up, no matter how hard you try??

You're just not cool enough...

Why do you even bother....

You are way too needy....

You'll never quite fit in...

Nobody really understands or cares, do you blame them....

I've never really struggled with feelings of self worth before...I have lazy eyes and drool when I am tired....you either find your own self worth or junior high will kill you....so I found it

But this last month or so..{maybe it's grief...maybe it's the sense of now what, as life slows down for us....maybe it's parenting teenagers, who have the ability to make you feel like the dumbest rocks on the planet...maybe it's missing family... maybe its the rain....}.I've struggled....I know I shouldn't,  but I have.

 I feel like one of those Pinterest nailed it pictures....




I know it's up to me to figure it out, keep trying and moving...I just wish that voice inside my head would.....Shut up.


2 comments:

  1. I feel like this more often than not. I keep hoping it will go away someday. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, me too! It really stinks! -Michelle D

    ReplyDelete