Sunday, November 17, 2013

Baby Fix

There is finally more hope for the Kramer name and the carrying on of which, no longer lands on my Dallyn's shoulders alone...(thank HEAVENS!)
Last weekend Nolan, Dallyn's ROCK STAR uncle and his DARLING wife Maggie welcomed AUGUSTUS to the Kramer clan and this weekend we got to meet him....
Dallyn was thrilled with his new BOY cousin and didn't even drop him....considering this was Dallyn's first gig holding a baby, we are both shocked and impressed. ;)
 
I don't think there could be a more wanted or loved baby boy in the world....
 
I can't decide what melted my heart more, snuggling this little boy or watching his parents gush over him, seeing my BIL and SIL as Gus' Mommy and Daddy...
 
There is something about a new baby, that instantly reminds you of all that is right in this world.
Gus is perfect.
 
Welcome to the family, Gus!
Congratulations Uncle Nolan and Auntie Maggie, you guys sure make awesome little humans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment