Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bingo!

So my irreverent sense of humour...{people either get me or are boring don't.}

It's not that I can't take things seriously ...I can, with supervision...It's just that I have lived life long enough that I know it feels better to laugh than to cry.... So, I will always choose to laugh and I can find the funny in anything....

Today I felt like crying... happy tears mostly but some sad ones too....being this Kramer wife and mother is awesome and hard.

By the third hour of Church I was feeling a little punchy  (it might have been the dozen packages of rockets I had slammed in the first hour, whatever)....


Today's lesson started off with a list of challenges we may face....

.... We might have lost a loved one; a child might have strayed; we might have received a troubling medical diagnosis; we might have employment challenges and be burdened by doubts or fears; or we might feel alone or unloved.

As I listened I was like...

Check.
Check.
Check.
Check.
Check.
Check.

{And then here's where mind went}

BINGO!!!!!

So if I like got them all (in 18 months),  does that count as a BINGO....that should totally count as a BINGO...hey I got BINGO....wouldn't it be hilarious if I actually yelled BINGO in RS :)

BINGO....bingo....BINGO....bingo....funny, funny, funny

I seriously laughed to myself for like the next fifteen minutes....while paying attention of course....

The thought of all our trials could have easily brought tears...but instead my brain instantly found something funny.....

Irreverent...maybe....

But being able to laugh is the only reason I have survived this crazy life of mine. Somebody knew I would need a sense of humour...(thank you)

BINGO!




1 comment: