Thursday, November 7, 2013

Eat D@#$ It!



I made dinner last night AND tonight and neither meal involved anything from Costco...and if it happens tomorrow we will have a record....

I HATE making dinner! Why?(I could write a novel)  Because I can never please everyone to start....

I hate beans! Madison proclaims seconds after I add a can to tonight's taco pie..."Since when???" "Since I was like six and if you were a god mom you'd know that!" she says not totally kidding.

Nice! I guess you're starving then....

Dallyn and Super both say "What the heck did you make now!?" nearly in unison..."Taco Pie" I say my back to them....
Now I am not really certain but there was some sort of gagging noise and dramatization of such,  that neither one of them are owning up to...But Madison and Alex are now in hysterics ...

"Well at least its not perogie casserole!!!" Grant says, as I now glare at my ungrateful clan. (referring to my epic culinary failure of 2009)

Nice guys, Just. eat d@#$ it!!!!

Part of my cooking dinner dislike....Dinner comes at the worst time of day ever....I'm a great acceptable parent from about 9 am to 3 pm (yes while they are in school) but by 4:30-5 pm I have reached the limits of my Dr Pepper patience. All of a sudden they all want/need/have to go....

Alex broke the mouth piece to her sax and HAS to have one by morning...
Unnamed child failed a mid term and I have to decide between stern lecture and sympathetic you'll do better next time....
The dog did {unmentionable and disgusting} something....
I can't get the computer to upload the document that HAS to uploaded....
Two want to hang out with friends and NEED an answer NOW!
I'm shooing Dallyn off the ipad he's not supposed to be on.....

AND....

You want me to make a nutritious, delicious DINNER from scratch????

"You should plan ahead...." Yeah, you do not live in the Kramer house, do you??? Its been a fly by the seat of your pants couple of years. ;)
That's it, I'm hiring a COOK....we won't be able to afford food or shelter or clothes...
whatever?!?

Me making dinner is just another opportunity for those ungrateful house mates of mine to make fun of my lack-luster culinary skills...

Stay at home motherhood ROCKS!!! I know I almost forgot too ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment