Sunday, July 27, 2014

Wonder

So sometimes the stress gets too great and I need to zone out...So after days of cleaning-packing -organizing-phonecalls-paperwork, I took a less hands on approach to the task at hand, sat in a chair and read a book, while directing traffic, also known as, the laziest approach to parenting ever...
 
But we got crap done. I read an awesome book. And no one revolted. Win-win-win :)
 
I read, WONDER, by RJ Palacio
 
It's a children's novel (right at my level)  and if you ever want your kids to understand the power of kindness,  have them read this book, better yet...read it with them. Loved it. It's one of those books that makes you want to hug those who are struggling a little tighter and be a little kinder...

If you have been bullied or have children who struggle with being bullied or need a lesson in kindness...read it. I love books that make you think.

 Now on to moving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment