Friday, April 3, 2015

I Can Find Joy.

#BecauseHeLives
I can find joy.

At the end of a rather chaotic week (aka: normal week) I was in Nanaimo at Leadership training, after presenting my part, I sat down. Unable to quietly leave and go to another meeting I was supposed to attend, I stayed put and listened as one of my former YW continued with her part...



My heart filled with joy as I listened to her powerful testimony and truly realized what a beautiful woman my little Beehive, now friend, had become. I then looked around the room and saw more of my once Beehives, Miamaids and Laurels, now all dear friends, each truly amazing women and my heart overflowed with joy. That moment was such a blessing and a reminder that joy, even in the chaos of life is possible. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment