Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I Do Not Walk Alone.

#BecauseHeLives
I do not walk alone.
{Kramer Kids, Underwood Cove, China Creek Marina, 2005} 
 
 
Life for us has not been simple, challenges came early and often, but even as a very young girl my heart knew I was not alone...I don't ever remember not knowing I was a child of God and that I was loved and would be helped...that simple testimony serves me just as well now as it did as a child.
 
I still turn to my Heavenly Father for help daily knowing He will help me. Prayers of courage, of acceptance, of gratitude...and on those days when it seems the whole world is caving in, prayers of perseverance... I have never had to face our challenges alone. That is such a gift. 
 


Because he lives...I don't not walk alone....no one does.

0 comments:

Post a Comment