Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Snowbirds and Tow Trucks

Even hours later it's still HILARIOUS.....right Superman?

So yeah he's one of the smartest men I know, yet occasionally proves he's human... We were watching the awesome SNOWBIRDS practice today. The arrive every April and for three weeks the Comox Valley gets a free air show, daily....

Today we watched them take off in formation from behind the Base, but when we got in the van to head down to Kye Bay for a better view over the water....

We were stopped in our tracks, literally :)
Grant didn't realize how soft the sand was on the passenger side and well...


She's stuck...
Like really stuck...




It's a good thing BCAA covers stupidity, I mean sand, yeah sand :)

I couldn't stop laughing. I still can't. Superman LOVES it when I'm laughing...

The tow truck driver said, he pulled another car out of the same spot yesterday...it's nice that Superman's not alone in his stupidity, eh sweetie? 



At least we got to watch the SNOWBIRDS much longer than planned...and I still love Super, really I do :)

{not a bad shot, for my iPhone :) }

0 comments:

Post a Comment