Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Try Not To...

 
 
Yup this is Madison's darling text wishing us well on our 22 years of wedded bliss....
I burst out laughing....

So I guess any illusion that the Superman and I have this blissful, picture-perfect marriage has been lost. Actually we never even tried. Perfection never fit well...and if anyone knows that its our kids....
They've seen us argue, yell, cry, slam a door, or two, (not always the best parenting) but they have also seen us apologize, forgive, say sorry, laugh at the absurdity of fighting over toilet paper, let it go and move on...

So after 22 years I want my kids to know that even though its far from perfect, marrying their Dad was the best decision I have ever made. He and they are my greatest blessings and making it work will always be worth it.

So thanks Madison and no worries, we actually like each other today. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment