Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sister Kramer: We Can Give

{Nice cake and FACE :) }


i wasn't able to watch the womens session because it starts at 9:30 at night here so they are re-playing it this week and making it a RS night.
all the sessions are a lot later here conference doesn't start til 1:30pm

I was wondering if you could send me my flight plans because they dont send them to us only to the parents?

Happy Birthday!! who do you feel about turning 41 this week?? your moving up in the world!
 
This week I have been studying How i can be a better example through service and the talk  "are we not all baggers" by Jeffery R. Holland 
He pays tribute to President Thomas S. Monson when he says "And the image of him I will cherish until I die is of him flying home from then economically devastated Germany in his house slippers because he had given away not only his second suit and his extra shirts but the very shoes from of his feet! 'how beautiful upon the mountains (and shuffling through an airline terminal) are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings"  
I love how this show that no matter who we are where we are or what circumstances we face we can give,

love you guys
Sister Kramer 

0 comments:

Post a Comment