Friday, September 2, 2011

I Love to See the Temple

My Superman and I had the oppurtunity to go to the Vancouver Temple this week with the other members of our ward's bishopric. I hate to admit it but this is the first time we have been back since the open house more than a year ago.
Its been a long,trying month around here...which  made me even more grateful for the peace attending the temple brings.  

It was also a unifying experience for our new bishopric. 

I love to see the temple, I'm going there TODAY.

This was the sunset back on the Island has we drove home. 

A beautiful end to a beautiful day. A perfect reminder for me that life is beautiful, even in the midst of trouble, worry and heartache. Our Heavenly Father is always there for us. The blessing of this last month have been humbling.

Ever wondered why Mormons build temples? watch this.........


0 comments:

Post a Comment