Saturday, February 25, 2012

The BBBeach is CCCCold

Living on the Island, sunshine is in short supply this time of year. So when it does shine we take advantage of it....
Don't for one second think its WARM when the sun shines, the gale force winds at Kye Bay made it feel well below freezing. Our afternoon beach adventure lasted less than thirteen minutes and by then I could no longer bend, much less feel my fingers...The superman was the only intelligent one among us, he stayed in the car.


I never get tired of the beach....

At the Radar Station above Kye Bay

2 comments:

  1. The sunshine is decieving because really it is soooo cooooold! We went for a walk that ended up being much shorter then I thought because my ears started hurting from the cold wind. The girls were alittle tougher but still didn't last long. Enjoy the sun when it does come out though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we go to the beach every chance we get here, love it, i really don't care if it is cold, rainy, windy, stormy (actually love it stormy) i just have to convince my family that it isn't so bad, luckily for me, now we live right across from the ocean now, and i can go myself as long as i have someone to watch my dude

    ReplyDelete