Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thank You Primary.

Today I am sure our Primary presidency was high five-ing and jumping for joy. The last of the Kramer rug rats turns twelve tomorrow so today was the last time a Kramer child would  disrupt attend primary.

Considering this is the same little Sunbeam who never made it through a Sunday without being brought to me asleep or running circles around his teacher, I'm amazed we are standing here. I have only served in Primary a handful of times (probably cause I barely like my own children ;)) But I love what the primary program has done for my children and family. My heart is full of gratitude for all those who have loved them, taught them, and sang with them.

Because of primary they know that popcorn comes from apricot trees, that no one likes a frowny face,  that snowman  melt in the sun, to always look for rainbows when ever there is rain, and that we are all trying to be like Jesus.

Because of primary they know they are loved. Thank you Primary.
                                                            

0 comments:

Post a Comment