Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Birthday Blessings

 Its been pretty heavy month....But I always have two reasons to look forward to February. Back to back birthdays Dallyn yesterday and Bailey today. So grateful for the blessings of birthdays.


Like Father, like NERD.....Grant Dallyn wanted lego, so the Superman picked out this StarWars ship-thing...."This is the best gift ever!!!"    I guess great nerds think a like :)


Today was Bailey's day. My hardest birthday kid...She hates anything to do with hearts and pink, doesn't like cake and can't think of anything she wants....So we took her out for dinner.....



Apparently at seventeen an evening out with the parentals, is truly the greatest gift ever....

Guess what Bailey ordered???

Do I have to say it??? Yes Bailey, you do. (prude) We kept asking her what burger she ordered. I thought it was hilarious...Bailey not so much.



Bailey's big @$# burger :) ....Thanks for playing third wheel on Mom and Dad's Valentine's date :) and Happy Birthday Bailey. We finished off with blizzards (because someone hates cake).

I love my birthday angels, thanks for always giving me a reason to love February.

0 comments:

Post a Comment