Friday, June 20, 2014

Oh Summer...


The kids suddenly started summer early (teacher's strike), sigh.

I wasn't planning on having them in my face for another week or so. But nope...here they are...and I am missing me time, already. I know, so selfish...whatever...

I've even let them sleep in til the crack of noon, just to buy myself a few extra hours of silence...

But this house ain't packing itself, so....

I opened #4 and then #5's door at 11:45am... Come on really Mom?!...Dallyn didn't even move as the dog growled at me ...awesome...

Thirty minutes later the two enter the living room looking like they had barely survived the zombie apocalypse...awesome.... 

Okay let's start in the storage room.

{tah}FINE, eye roll...

Oh my gosh!!! This is going to take FOREVER...

awesome...

Within 7 maybe, 8 minutes...I had taken away phones, told them to stop it, Stop It, STOP IT and threatened to make them share a room in the new house and  not one thing had even landed in a box yet.

awesome....

Letting you sleep in is the only privilege you two are going to get today!

Is it possible for two kids to fight more than five? Yes, yes it is...

Eventually,  after an hour of ungrateful shenanigans,  #4 and #5 decided to be helpful. 

awesome...

I'm such a better Mom... When they're not home...no really ;)








 


0 comments:

Post a Comment