Monday, June 30, 2014

Sister Kramer: Where you at?


 When I wake up Monday mornings, the first thing I check is our email for Bailey's weekly letter.... Bailey's email wouldn't download on my phone... slight panic attack...race down stairs to our main computer, waking up a child that wasn't supposed to be sleeping on the couch.... relieved it was just my phone and our computer picked it up just fine. :) First Crazy Mom moment, of the day, averted.



 
What was your best moment this week??
 
the best moment this week was yesterday we got a new interrogator it was really cool
 
Hardest moment?
 
hardest moment was i gave blood for the frist time because we volunteer at the blood clinic it bruised most of my arm
 
Funniest/Weirdest?
 
nothing really weird has happened
 
 
Tell me something unique about St Johns?
 
St. johns has the oldest paddle boat races in all of north america it is a huge celebration here
 
 
What is something funny they say in NFLD?
 
{Where you at} means how are you and {This is it} means im good
 
Favourite scripture or topic this week?
 
endure to the end 3nephi 15:9 
 Behold, I am the law, and the light. Look unto me, and endure to the end, and ye shall live; for unto him that endureth to the end will I give eternal life.}
 
What's the best thing we can do to support the sisters in our ward here ?
 
the best thing you can do for the sisters is to be member missionaries, to go with them to lessons, have them in your home and to friendship all who they bring to church because the member last longer than the missionaries and new people in the gospel need that support longer than the missionaries stay.


Man we love and miss our missionary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment