Monday, June 2, 2014

Sister Kramer: Iceberg Hunting

 
 
Monday mornings have gone from dreadful to awesome!!! I now wake up to an email from Bailey....
Bailey isn't really expressive with written language,  I think her dyslexia, is probably to blame, so I've realized that asking a ton of questions pulls more information out of her :)
 
 
 
Last weeks questions:
What address do I send the things you need to??? I have the box ready to send, just need the address.
 
How did you get from Halifax to St John's???
 
What is the best thing you've had for dinner so far??? Do the members feed you??
 
Tell me about your coolest teaching moment since you got there???
 
What's your companion like?? Where's she from??
 
What's the funniest/craziest thing that has happened this week???
This week's answers:
 
you can send it to the mission office in Halifax where you sent the other packages and they will get it to me. 
I took a plane from Halifax to St. Johns.
they feed us normal food up here and we get fed about 2-3 times a week
my coolest teaching moment was in the MTC we were teaching an older lady she really didnt know anything about the gospel so we taught her the plan of salvation and at the end of the lesson she said "I know this to be true because i can feel the changing in my heart!" it made me think that what i know to be gospel i take for granted and that if i amd meek and humble what i have know for years can change my heart.
my companion is great we get along really well she is from draper Utah.
nothing crazy has happened but i can barely understand people here they talk so funnny
im glad you guys have bought a house thats awesome!  
 im going ice breg hunting today :)
love you so much
 
 
She sounds awesome and man I'd love to go ICEBERG hunting too.
 
Bailey's mission home address is posted on the upper right hand corner of this blog's home page, she loves hand written letters!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment