Friday, January 9, 2015

It's The Plague

So let's pretend for a sec, that I'm married to a guy that has the plague, instead of what he actually has, bipolar. Cause, you know the plague is WAY more socially acceptable than being um...mentally ill.

And of course if my sweet superman had the plague and not bipolar I'd be able to tell you how scary it is and how worried we are, sometimes , and you'd say "oh my gosh! I can't even imagine how worried you must feel, your sweetheart has the plague, that must be so hard and uncertain.

And if he had a bad experience with yet another plague drug and it's taken weeks to recover from those side effects, only to discover the need to increase another plague drug and pray, hope, and cross your fingers, it can hold him from the most devastating symptoms of the plague .... I could tell you that.

I'd take pictures of of my husband fighting the plague and post them on Instagram and you would tell him what a fighter he is and how much you are praying for him...

If he had the plague I could tell you about doctors appointments that are a lot to take in, with big words and scary meds, and even scary treatment options, if the last plague drug doesn't work...

I'd tell you about the effects of living with plague, everyday... How heartbreaking it is to witness the struggle of your sweetheart and be unable to take the plague away....

But it's not the plague, so Its just so hard to say....

0 comments:

Post a Comment