Saturday, January 17, 2015

Locked Up.

So Monday while Superman and I were fighting, I mean looking for a new stove in Home Depot...Madison texts us as says there are a bunch of cop cars at the neighbours. Odd we live on a really quiet street...and we never gave it another thought....

The next day an RCMP officer knocks on the door...
"Just wanted to let you know that yesterday a man in a foot pursuit with us, attempted to BREAK AND ENTER into your house, trying to get away from us...he didn't get in and we apprehended him"

Yikes! 
Scary!
How dare he!

Superman and I head across town to run errands...

I think we need new dead bolts for every door, superman says before we are out of the driveway....

Yes we do! I didn't need convincing...back to Home Depot we head...

Lots of well spent money later....




Every door now has secure knobs and dead bolts.
Casa de Kramer is now a fortress. :) Take that bad guy! Sometimes I don't like the world we live in!


0 comments:

Post a Comment