Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School/Does This Back Pack Make My Butt Look Big???

First Day of School...I had to financially encourage(bribe) them to take these pictures Bailey, Holly, Madison ...Off to High School...were has the time gone
Dallyn & Alex

We are still laughing...last night Dallyn parades through the kitchen with his new back pack on and says "Does this back pack make my butt look big??" Man, we love that boy
This morning went off without a hitch. They were all looking forward to going back so they were up and at 'em before I was.
I love back to school, its so quiet...the only trade off , I guess I have to go and get my own ice water now.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Everyone is so grown up-miss you guys-wish it was easier to get together and visit.

    ReplyDelete