Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Robin vs The Raccoons

So right in the middle of me watching Nightline, I was rudely disturbed by what I assumed were two cats fighting.....

Nope not two cats... two raccoons. In my carport. They really lose there cuteness when they are snarling at each other. I couldn't figure what they were fighting over...I then realized that one of my brainiac offspring had left the garbage bag right outside the door, instead of taking the extra millisecond to actually put it in the garbage can 3 feet away....
If I open the door they'll run away... Nope they moved 6 feet away and hissed and snarled at me. I made a leap for the garbage can tossed in the bag and jumped back inside and slammed the door, all while they glared at me with there beady little eyes....Oh yah and did Tater the useless Wonder Dog, come save me. Of course not, its after 9 pm and he didn't bother to jump off of Maddie's bed, he just growled at the commotion from safely under the covers....So now I guess I'll go to bed and try not to see those beady little eyes....

0 comments:

Post a Comment