Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Awkward DNA

Not even sure what I think about this..... The fact that this is the  same unnamed child who wants to marry a HAWT, Italian, vineyard owner, who loves Jesus (please appreciate the "where have I gone wrong as a mother", sigh) worries me..... Not sure what I should be more concerned about...the fact that she thinks its hilarious to write this as an answer on a biology exam or the fact that Holly's (oops, let it slip) teacher shared her creativity with the entire class or the fact that she actually got a mark for this answer.

Clearly my soon to be adult daughter is taking life very seriously lately. She wants to be a nurse when she grows up. It might take a while, the growing up and the degree...Unless her professors have the same sense of humour has her high school teacher :)

On a positive note she did spell AWKWARD right, something I still can't do without spell check :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment