Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School Happy Dance!

Back to School could not come fast enough this summer.{I know bad parent!} This morning was pretty uneventful other than I was informed by my oldest that this is the last time they will all start public school together. Holly is a senior this year, something that seems impossible. Didn't we just drop her off for kindergarten last year?

They were all as happy to go back as I was to send them.



My elementry kids were up at the crack of dawn, couldn't get the darlings up before the crack of noon all summer. At one point I got up to tell them to shut up please be quiet so the rest of us lazy people could sleep. When we dropped them off, they both jumped and ran, refusing to let us help them find their classrooms...I guess they are all growing up...ahhh shucks.

Nothing says welcome back to school  on the Island, like a cougar sighting!!! This is on the way that the kids take to and from school (just blocks from our house). The kids will be staying off the trails for now, unless they really annoy me ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment