Friday, September 23, 2011

We Survived Summer of 2011

Not going to lie, but I will not miss this Summer. Let's just say that the last two months have been full of life's lessons....
 
Although I hope by next summer this summer is just a distant memory. I am sure I will still be grateful for the things we have learned now.

Gratitude List

An eternal perspective.

The fact that I laugh at inappropriate times, and can find humour in anything.

The constant assurance that we will survive and things will get better.

My children's infinite capacity to love and understand.

All those who loved with understanding and listened without judgement.

Competent supportive medical professionals.

Copious amounts of diet Dr. Pepper and Stand-up comedy 
It would take a 1000 page book to list all of the tender mercies we have experienced this summer.

We are now on the road to recovery, with a new understanding and perspective. Our future is both hopeful and bright.
I come away from this Summer with the absolute knowledge that none of us walk alone, ever.

I love my superman and I continually marvel at his humility and courage.

So farewell to this.....

Happy-crazy-funny-scary-soul searching-rollercoster ride SUMMER.


I think an
"The Krazy Kramers
Survived the Crazy Summer
of 2011"
T-Shirt ...is in order!



0 comments:

Post a Comment