Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Crafting Snobbery :)

Okay so here is actual proof that I need to get a life.....
Friends have been bugging me to join PINTEREST, like a need another online addiction and frankly it took me a while to get the whole concept...(its a place to keep all the neat ideas you find online. Home decor, crafts etc.)

Well it didn't take me long to really like all the awesome ways to feed a slight paper craft addiction. This is my first attempt at a project....
Paper roses. I used old sheet music, but anything would work.

Super time consuming but actually pretty relaxing...don't worry I know I'm weird. Secretly I find satisfaction in out crafting my friends...Fellow RS sisters seem slightly shocked that the unconventional me is actually a craft snob :) But I dare you, go ahead and try to out glue gun me :) 

2 comments:

  1. wow! I never knew. don't worry - there is no competition here. And...that is a beautiful rose!!! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not really a secret you know....

    ReplyDelete