Wednesday, October 19, 2011

You Don't Want a Dog

If you have a weak gag reflex you might want to skip reading this....

So you think you want to get a dog, trust me YOU DON"T!

Tater the wonder dog was sleeping at the foot of our bed early this morning. The next thing I hear is said dog trying to heave. So I lay there hoping the Superman will deal with it. Superman doesn't move. {We used to play this same game when the rug rats were babies} With the culprit now whining at the door I figure I better deal with it.

It is then in my pre- dawn stuper, I now realize that the wonder dog has actually puked, Right, in front of the closed door. I now have a dilemma. Nothing in my room to deal with the puke, if I open the door the saucer size deposit will turn in to a rather large smear.....After a second I realized the opening the door was my only option...

So do you still want a dog ....you can have mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment