Sunday, August 10, 2014

Shed it.

 The day the movers threw our stuff into our house, true story. We knew  Dallyn needed a bedroom. the new shed couldn't wait. We have too much stuff.
 
 Moving always makes me feel like a hoarder, even though my professionals assure me I'm not :)
 
 
Costco had this beauty...Simple, slap together...yup, turns out the simple, is a misuse of the definition .....
 
Once we removed the old decrepit shed.... 
 
It became apparent that this was a slightly bigger job than hoped....
 
 
So we had to cut back the cedars and then Grant taught Dallyn how to build a deck because our yard ain't level, like anywhere...
 
Man child can be taught.  


 
Then the mighty Madison slowly put the "simple" shed together....
 
Holly and Tyler came today for dinner, so Tyler helped Maddie finish....

 
Not bad, not bad.....
 Tomorrow we will be loading this sucker up :) Yay!
Nobody seems to share my excitement. :).
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment