Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cherry Pie Confession

I bought a cherry pie (I don't make pie, ever its against my religion ;) for our FHE (Family Home Evening) dessert Monday night. World War III erupted at dinner so FHE didn't happen, I had good intentions....We had the pie Tuesday after dinner and here's my confession......

I love cherry pie...just without the cherries. Yes me, like a three year old, picks every single cherry out of my slice before I take the first bite.

My Superman thinks I need therapy (probably but for deeper reasons :) The rug rats say things like "What's wrong with you?!, That's the best part!" But my philosophy is "Fruit ruins dessert, if there is fruit in it it ain't dessert!!"

So there now the world knows....

I am a cherry pie sans the cherries, lover.

1 comment:

  1. That is the only and best way to eat cherry pie-how funny that we both do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete