Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Baby Ava Lynne :)

We welcomed a teeny tiny little princess to our extended family this week.... Miss AVA LYNNE was born Friday in Utah {but we won't hold that against her ;)} via c-section, adding to the long list as to why my favourite sister is truly Wonder Woman.... Weighing in at a staggering 5 lbs 1 oz...she is positively perfect in every way.....
Born six weeks to the day after our Dad passed away, Ava is heavens reminder that healing and joy come after every storm.

A cousin of ours commented the day Ava was born, "I'm sure your parents are smiling down upon you today..."

I shed a tear or two as I read that, not from sadness  ...The thought that our Mom and Dad were not missing a moment of our joy in heaven, truly warmed my heart. What a blessing forever families are. :)
The big brother and big sister, admiring the Little Lady.....Ava is one very loved little girl. Congrats Kelli, Jason, Zach and Mya. We love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment