Sunday, May 27, 2012

{Stop It!} Shopping :)

Holly and I spent the day in Nanaimo shopping, before the evening session of Stake Conference....

Now I'm no shopper and the mall brings on an (self diagnosed- intermittent) ADD thing for me.... But Holly wanted to find shoes for grad, so I agreed to behave myself.... Holly on the other hand has not inherited my anti-shopping gene and loves the mall...

"Mom! Stop it!!!" {Holly didn't appreciate my sense of fashion for some reason} ...

What? not me????
See I promised to behave myself until we found shoes, but this was long after the shoes were found :)  So I had completed my end of the bargain...She's just lucky I didn't try it on :) I don't think I'm allowed in Urban Planet again.(some how I'm just fine with that)

We then went to the new frozen yogurt bar (a treat I haven't had since leaving California as a teenager) The raspberry pomegranate was so YUMMY!

It was a fun day for me :) Holly? Well you'll have to ask her....

I may not always be the mom you want, but someday you will appreciate my sense of humour (or put me in a home ;)) But, I'll continue to enjoy myself either way :)

1 comment:

  1. thank god' you did it try that want ever that was you had. in hand. iam happy. that got to see you at the relief seciety. conference. it was so good to see you again. hope all is well with you and family. love from kim from port Alberni BC. iam just kidding'

    ReplyDelete