Sunday, May 20, 2012

Playing in the Dirt /Positively Pointless Sewing

Proof that men are always boys at heart....

The Superman and the three middle girls spent Saturday out at our friends bison farm "playing in the dirt".

I wasn't aware the Superman even knew how to drive one.... he was like a kid in a candy store :)
My crazy girls aren't afraid of a little hard work...in fact they seem to love it....the rug rats have all found part time jobs for the spring and summer, yard work, farm work, fast food, babysitting. I'm so proud of them and it definitely takes the pressure off our wallets :)

So while they all worked.....I cleaned the house (the whole time) but really I mostly sewed.....in a really quiet house.
 

A positively pointless, Kitchenaid Cozy....Now you, see it, Now you don't.....

Everyone started mocking me when they came home...."What's next mom, a iron cozy....no a I think all the phones need cozies....no a tv cozy mom..." I don't care, its cute and it keeps me sane...something they will appreciate later in life..... me not being crazy..... not the cozy :)

1 comment:

  1. We love your blog, it lets us know we're not the only other "KRAZY" people in the world!!!

    Love to you all, and send your Skype I'd smo the kids can say hi to the girls!!

    Tiny and chariti

    ReplyDelete