Saturday, July 14, 2012

They're So Funny.



Here's just a small sampling of yesterday's verbal geniuses....


Me: Ya know Alex, you don't rule the World! Without skipping a beat she replies "Not YET!"

Later that day in frustration I say to Holly, "Why, did I ever teach you to speak?!?"  Without breathing my angel says "So I would understand you when you say "Make me Chocolate cake" "Go get my laptop" "I need ice water"....Okay stop.

Then when Dallyn calls home, I say, " So you missing me?", man child replies "Not really, Grandma only feeds me candy and Grandpa lets me drive his truck"..."


Oh joy, so I've raised a bunch of smart a$$es....

This is when being a mother with a PhD in sarcasm comes and bites me in my big stretch-marked hiny. It's kind of annoying, when they take such joy in out-funny-ing, the woman who gave them life. Such disrespect :)

Only six more weeks of Summer vacay It's pretty clear that duct tape is the only way we might survive this summer ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment