Monday, July 2, 2012

Girl's Camp or Bust

It's 11:35 pm Sunday night and my girls are currently setting up our ten man tent in our back yard to make sure we have all the peices....I'm the world's most organized Ward camp director in the world, can you tell? But that's how I roll this week :) We leave for camp in exactly 10 hours.....

I've been focused on more important things, like making sure I don't go into DR Pepper withdrawl....I thought putting a brown paper bag over the bottle was a little tacky :) So my very own special drink cup will have to do....

 

Plus I thought we needed a camp mascot , so I made one...a snipe, we have tentatively named Kevyn :)....the important stuff :)


Thank heavens for my slightly OCD daughters who have made sure we have everything. Camp is going to be awesome,  I have promised to remember at all times that I am the one in charge and the adult, wish me the girls luck ...see you in 3 days...maybe

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time...second thoughts on 'Kevyn' - is that how you'll smuggle boys into 'girls camp'?
    Hope the weather cooperates...I'll be thinking of you when I am nestled snug in my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this made me laugh! We should do camp together sometime. Cute snipe, and I like your beverage disguise. I hope the scent of Dr. P won't attract the bears!! ;)

    ReplyDelete