Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Joke of the Day...Thanks Dallyn

Following Grandpa's lead, Dallyn started telling jokes at the dinner table tonight. Grant and I were a little worried about were Dallyn was going with this....Thank heaven's he didn't need a mute button. He actually had us all in stitches.....

None of them were original but this was one of ours and Dallyn's favourites....

So a blonde walks up to the cashier and says "I'd like to buy this TV"

The cashier response "Sorry but I don't help blondes"

So the blonde goes home and dyes her hair red...

Goes back to the cashier "I'd like to buy this TV"

Cashier says" Sorry but I don't help blondes"

So the blonde goes home and shaves her head

Back to the cashier "I'd like to buy this TV"

Cashier: "SORRY BUT I DON"T HELP BLONDES!"

Girl: How do you know I'm still BLONDE?

Cashier: "Well Ma'am that's a TOASTER!"

1 comment: