Thursday, May 19, 2011

My New Love

Meet my new love ( I know, I need to get out more)....
The GE Household Steamer.

Don't worry I'm still totally in love with this guy (most days :)...
But that little steamer is AWESOME!!! Grant found it at the Sally Ann for $15 bucks and usually I frown upon any gifts associated with domestic duties, but he hit the jackpot with this purchase. I had no idea that an honorary masters degree in the Janitorial Arts would come with motherhood (I am currently working on my PhD) but it does.

The steamer works with plain tap water, which means no chemicals. Just spray and wipe clean, I was amazed with how quickly it cleaned the bathrooms today. Especially toilets. Windows and window sills too. Only worry is letting the rug rats use it...They are Kramer's and if there is a way to burn yourself they would. So will see ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so intrigued! I use a steamer for my floors (and I love, love, love) - can you describe in detail the cleaning of the windows, sills, and bathrooms for me? I'm still working on my M. JA. ;)

    ReplyDelete